TimeFan

It's TIME for a forum about webcomics.
It is currently September 19th, 2017 11:36:08 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: December 21st, 2013 11:16:35 am 
Fortnight

The website of Been Better comics, which had years of updates involving autobiographical humor, extremely poor jokes, and occasional weird racist overtones as well as plenty of lolrandom (there was a particular comic where he accused himself of racism for asking an asian guy what time it was that I sadly can no longer link). You can see a few years of the output of this strip at Drunk Duck here: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Been_Better/.
I just sent the author of Been Better a message on Drunk Duck about accessing all his old archives (which were on another site that I no longer have the link to but seems to have been taken down). If I get them I might upload them as a torrent so you can all revel in the terrible autobiographicalness with me. (This person makes Felicity's life seem pretty interesting AND he's got like a decade long backlog to prove it). Actually being a little bit weirdly racist is evidently a thing people do on Drunk Duck, as seen in this comic: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Last_Pl ... s/5433734/ (which I found by browsing the comics that the author of Been Better Likes or Ducks or Drunks or whatever you do on Drunk Duck).
I will now prove my own anti racist credentials with a crowd of smileys of various races:
:kabutoanimated: :kabutoanimated: :extendio: :mick: :shaddark: :dorkanimated: :marioanimated: :thompsonanimated: :marioanimated: :dorkanimated: :alix: :toyota: :thompson: :bush: :extendio: :extendio: :tbag: :gun: (BECAUSE HAHA WHO LIKES FRENCHIES AM I RIGHT BRO)

PostPosted: December 24th, 2013 01:28:49 am 
Year

URRITE

PostPosted: December 24th, 2013 01:29:08 am 
Year

Yeah, you got to preserve this crud.